Global Information/Cyber Security Manager
Luton (flexible working options on offer post covid)
Up to £70,000 + bonus + package
La Fosse are looking for a Global Information Security Manager to join a Global FMCG organisation operating across 30+ countries with a revenue reaching over £3 billion. The organisation has a global mission to be the market leader, they have invested significant time & resources to become a highly digital, data led business. You will play a key role in embedding security globally as they drive a drastic increase in information security maturity. You will be responsible for the implementation of the information security strategy and risk management framework across the Group. You will have a broad focus across both technical and non-technical domains, ensuring appropriate controls are in place to meet best practice security requirements.
- Prior experience implementing best practice information security standards, processes, and procedures.
- Experience implementing information security controls in line with relevant frameworks.
- Direct experience working with information security controls and regulatory standards (PCI-DSS & ISO 27001/2).
- Strong technical background with an understanding of different disciplines (i.e. Network Security, Cloud Security or Architecture).
- Highly motivated self-starter with an ability to build strong & trusted relationships both internally and externally.
This is an exciting opportunity to shape an information & cyber security strategy across a global scale.