Role: Global Head of Technical Operations
Location: London/Hybrid - 2 days in the office
Salary: £100,000 - £120,000 + bonus + benefits
The global IT team's vision is to create an amazing employee experience, built on a modern, secure infrastructure, effective workspace tools and highly engaged, customer-focused support. As a technology and data driven business they recognise the key role outstanding IT professionals play in helping them to achieve their goal.
They work with modern platforms such as; AWS, Google Workspace, SaaS Applications (Miro, slack, ManageEngine) and security tools (Okta, Duo, Crowdstrike) to deliver comprehensive technology service to our colleagues around the world.
In the role you will..
- Define a vision, mission, strategy and roadmap for the global IT Operations & Infrastructure team to deliver an outstanding service to the business
- Take ownership of a comprehensive portfolio of communication, collaboration, productivity, identity & access management and security tools
- Build stakeholder partnerships to understand and anticipate business needs then identify solutions to achieve strategic objectives
- Ensure excellent levels of service for colleagues working remotely and in 20+ offices across America, Asia and EMEA
- Act as an escalation point for critical incidents
- Contribute to the global Technology strategy as a member of the Technology Leadership Team
- Foster collaboration within and between teams and be a strong advocate for win-win solutions
- Develop the team structure and operating model, adapting as business demands evolve
- Think both tactically and strategically to solve thorny business challenges
- Conceive, design, implement and sustain enterprise technology solutions; adapt and iterate to ensure a seamless employee experience
- Securely connect 2,000 colleagues and partners around the world using effective workplace tools
- Define and apply standards to ensure the ongoing manageability of operational processes
Please apply for more information!