A Global Insurance and Re-Insurance business require a Global Head of IT Platforms.
The Global Head of IT platforms will have the responsibility for global delivery of in-scope services. Your team will deliver value through the design, development, and operations of IT platforms in the IT transformation space. The internal customers are all IT departments globally using the platform as the basis for the development of the final IT products, in support of all this company's businesses.
- Responsible for the architecture and technology roadmap for the platform, including communications and governance for managing changes in that roadmap
- Lead the team defining, owning, and developing the platform in response to drivers including changing business requirements, compliance, vendor/component updates
- Manage the operations of the platform to achieve a high level of availability and performance
- Maintain compliance with policy, legal and regulatory requirements, including disaster recovery
- Defining the guidebook to ensure consistent usage of a platform, including architectural patterns. Where suitable provide consulting support for teams that are adopting the platform
- Ensure excellent consultancy service for all matters affecting the platform
- Management of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) in a DevOps mode including all relevant interface to Service Delivery, Service Management, Risk and Security as well as Enterprise Architecture
- Close collaboration with the other Business Solutions Departments and Business Technology on building and using standard services for application development
- Worked and managed Global vendor relationships
- Previously managed budgets more than £15/20m
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Global Technology Leader to deliver truly business critical objectives. This is a complex, yet exciting challenge for the right candidate. Please apply Online or email: Dominic.Bosher@lafosse.com
Location = London or Munich
Travel - Some international travel required
Competitive base salary and executive package