Position - Global Head of IT Infrastructure
Location - Hinckley (with some home working)
Salary - £80,000 - £90,000 + Bonus + Benefits
We are working with a global manufacturing firm currently building out a new IT leadership team and embarking on a huge digital and IT transformation.
The Head of IT Infrastructure will be ultimately responsible for all technical and operational elements of the businesses infrastructure function.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Proven track record leading an IT infrastructure function through significant growth and change.
- Significant experience leading high performing IT teams on a global basis.
- Strong technical knowledge of Infrastructure and Cloud technologies (particularly Azure).
- A background in Cyber Security is also of particular interest.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
This role is based in Hinckley (with flexible working) and comes with a generous salary up to £100,000 + Bonus + Benefits.
For a confidential discussion - apply now.