APIs / Integration Strategy / Integration Domain / ESB
La Fosse are partnering with a global leader in the energy space to source them an Enterprise Integration Architect.
In an organisation that is evolving, it's crucial that standards & roadmaps are set around key domains, particularly Integration. You will set the agenda around integration, advising on & design strategies around cloud-native integration architecture & best-practice use of APIs.
Key Skills Required:
- Expertise in the world of Integration, your career has likely spanned areas such as engineering, design & architecture.
- Have a deep and broad Integration architecture experience with application, data, infrastructure and cloud Integration experience
- An excellent understanding of a wide range of integration strategies and techniques across a diverse mix of technology environments, from fully open source/ bespoke environments through to fully proprietary and COTS based
- You have operated in an Integration Architecture capacity, with a broad knowledge across areas like ESBs, point-to-point integration, APIs etc. and the move to iPaaS.
- Experience designing & defining integration models, roadmaps, strategies, standards & patterns etc.
- Ideally you have worked in a complex & multi-locational global environment.
- Strong communication & stakeholder management skills.
- Experience with cloud vendor gateway products (Google, AWS or Azure) and integration product sets such as Tibco, MuleSoft and proprietary integration approaches with SAP
- Demonstrable experience of specific Integration architecture and design techniques including microservices, SOA, API and Event driven architectures, REST, EAI, ETL and Stream-based integration (SDI)