Global Data Architect
Data Model / Data Architecture / Information Architecture / MDM / Data Strategy
La Fosse are working with a large multi-billion-pound global brand to source them a Global Data Architect, as part of a big investment into technology.
This organisation are putting data & technology at the forefront of their priorities over the next 3-5 years and as a result this role is crucial. This role will ultimately improve the way the CxO make decisions by being better informed through the more effective & efficient use of data / information.
Key Experience Required:
- You'll need to have some experience working as an Enterprise Data Architect, ideally this would be in a complex or multi-location business.
- You'll need to have some experience in data strategy, roadmaps, high-level design and working regularly with business stakeholders.
- Ideally you have broad data experience across topics like Data Modelling, Governance, MDM, Data Lakes etc.
- Any experience of the Microsoft stack would be beneficial but not essential - Azure Data Lakes, Data Factory, Event Grid etc.
- Strong communication & stakeholder management skills.
Flexible working options are available, ideally with 1/2 days per week in the office but open to discussion.
Please click apply.