La Fosse is working with a global entertainment company that is embarking on a large-scale transformation journey to recruit a Generalist Sourcing Manager for a greenfield position.
Using your procurement experience, and leveraging your knowledge, you will work directly with the Marketing, Corporate Affairs, HR, Professional Services, Retail & Business Operations, FM, Commercial/Product teams at all levels. In this role, you will be expected to develop & deliver an effective procurement strategy and conduct activities such as RFP's, effective negotiations of commercials & agreements, and ongoing vendor management to deliver continuous savings, performance & process improvement for the above categories.
Location: Watford (2 days in the office)
Contract: Inside IR35 - 9 months
Rate: £650 - £700 per day
Start Date: ASAP
Your role as a Generalist Sourcing Manager
- Act as a trusted adviser, and subject matter expert, leading Marketing, Corporate Affairs, HR, Professional Services, Retail & Business Operations, FM, Commercial/Product teams sourcing and procurement projects. These projects often involve working across multiple products.
- Lead and own a full range of projects from transactional to complex, spanning all types of categories.
- For individual procurement projects build, communicate, and implement work plans and timelines. Identify the required supporting efforts, dependencies, or barriers, as well as track and report on progress/issues.
- Deliver sustainable value by leading negotiations with vendors on the scope of work, commercials & contract, which will involve working with legal, finance, tax and other internal departments.
- Build and maintain vendor relationships to maximize value and to deliver a best-in-class supply chain across multiple spend categories.
- Source third parties who can meet the requirements and conduct initial research to create a short list.
- Run the RFP process, co-ordinating supplier pitches, with the right internal stakeholders.
Ideally to be successful as a Generalist Sourcing Manager
- Experience in multiple categories is ESSENTIAL.
- Min. 5 years of experience in indirect and direct procurement environments in a buyer or category management role.
- 5+ years of experience in selecting, onboarding, and managing suppliers.
- Experience of drafting, negotiating, and managing supplier agreements within FM, Operations, Retail categories.
- Flexible working approach, and open to exploring categories outside of outlined remit should the opportunity arise.
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.