A Business Change Consultancy who operate with large companies in transport, oil gas, pharmaceutical and construction and support on anything from behaviour, regulatory change, technology change, mergers, operating models. They have a core team of permanent consultants, but due to an increase in workload, they need some contract support.
La Fosse are looking for a GDPR Experienced Consultant for a 6 - 12 week assignment to work on a Data and IT Architecture Transformation Programme to advise and ensure that the client is 'doing the right thing' when it comes to data advising on where it should be stored, how it should be moved/transferred.
This Role is 100% Fully Remote and paying outside IR35
The Role -
The GDPR Compliance Officer will be working on:
- Create and improve policies and procedures in relation to GDPR
- Roll out the procedures to the wider business and make sure the wider teams embed them
- Advise on how data should be stored and moved for the IT and Architecture Transformation
The ideal consultant will have prior experience in:
- A Strong understanding of GDPR
- Strong Communication and Organisational skills
- Prior experience of being an SME Consultant in an IT and Architecture Transformation to advise the business of how to store and move data.
If you are interested in applying for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call me on 07761513809 to discuss further