GCP Data Engineer
In search for a GCP Data Engineer to join a fast-paced team focusing on data technologies in GCP and ideally with some exposure to AWS. You will need have experience with SQL, Python and PostgresSQL.
You are required to join the project on an initial 6 month contract where you will be responsible for the following:
- Ability to set up and configure distributed data technologies in GCP
- Ability to set up resilient, performant and scalable data pipelines
- Provide guidance on technology, library and tooling choices within the team
- Good understanding of when to persist, replicate and cache data
- Ability to wrangle and integrate data automatically/efficiently from various alternative data providers
- Worked with SQL and Data Warehouses including PostgreSQL preferable but MS SQL Server, MySQL
- Comprehensive automated testing experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines
- Working with feature teams, our wider architecture function to ensure what we build is fit for purpose
Please note, the role is Inside IR35.
This organisation welcome applications from diverse backgrounds. For more information, please apply!