One of our largest clients is currently going through the largest digital transformation project in the world and are looking for an Full Stack Developer with Java 8, Spring Boot HTML5, React, Kubernetes, MongoDB, AWS, TDD, BDD, Paired Programming, and a pragmatic approach to software engineering. As a Full Stack Java Developer, you will be joining a highly skilled team of Full Stack Java Developers who are at the top of their game and you will play a key part in defining the architecture of the new digital projects, having the ability to put your ideas and thoughts to the table. You will be working in fast spaced environment with the latest technologies and an industry leading project that is recognised across the industry.
- Experience of multiple cloud platforms such as: AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Serverless and containerized deployment models.
- API design and development using Swagger / OpenAPI and ApiGee.
- Distributed databases and messaging such as: Kafka / Confluent Platform, Spanner and Hive.
- Cloud solutions integration / API integration.
- Testing and test-driven development: Cucumber, JMeter, Gatling, JUnit, PyUnit, Mocha or equivalent.
- Experience of CI / CD approaches and tooling
- Data exploration using tools such as SciPy, Tensorflow and Jupyter
If you have all of the outlined experience, this is an amazing opportunity to work on an industry leading project with some of the best engineers in the country