Full Stack Angular Developer - .NET, SQL, Azure
A Full Stack Angular Developer is required by leading insurance company working in the London market.
The company is looking for Full Stack Angular Developer to join their team working in the reinsurance field, and closely with the actuarial team to deliver bespoke solutions in a complex problem space. The full stack developer will be focused on delivering high quality software to tight deadlines.
This is hybrid role working mainly from home and coming into the London office as the role requires.
It is 6-month project and will be OUTSIDE IR35.
Full Stack Angular Developer will need to have
- Extensive angular (6+) with typescript (or similar modern UI framework)
- Microsoft azure implementation experience.
- .NET, .NET Core exposure.
- SQL, ideally Microsoft SQL Server 2017 (T-SQL, Stored procedures)
- Strong full stack C# web development experience.
- HTML 5, CSS 3, SASS
- Web API 2
- Git with Gitflow, Microsoft Visual studio 2017.
- Cosmos DB
Good to have:
- Agile environment/development
- Angular material
- Testing - Unit, Integration, End to end, Performance
- Flexbox layout
- PrimeNG, Grapecity Wijmo UI controls
- DevOps (Octopus deploy, Azure pipelines)
- Angular CLI, Webpack