Having received £35million Series B funding this food technology start-up are looking for positive, energetic and forward thinking frontend engineers to support with their journey of digitally transforming pubs, bars and restaurants.
You will be supporting with the growth of the restaurant operating system, solving challenges, scaling the product and team, increasing performance, usability, and product depth.
You will be responsible for the following on a day-to-day basis:
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering and Design teams to deliver robust, secure, scalable, tested, and documented capabilities.
- Work within an agile team to deliver across the entire product life cycle: concept, design, build (code), deploy, test, release, and maintain/support outstanding products in a DevOps environment.
- Create and develop new features and improve current ones across our micro-services driven backend and our various frontend apps.
- Support with software architecture and design principles, TDD, team standards and best practices.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in building software products
- Experience working with React.js and Redux
- Understanding of web development, code structure, reusability, accessibility and security.
A couple other reasons to apply:
- Real flexible working; work the hours you want to work, where you want to work and how you want to work.
- Spec out your own equipment; You will be supplied with the best and latest hardware to get the job done.
- Personal Development; You will be offered a £600 yearly personal development budget to spend on what you want.
- 25 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- £80 monthly lifestyle and wellbeing allowance which you are free to spend on anything that will improve your wellbeing!
Hit apply and I (Samuel Barcia) will give you a call to discuss in more detail, from there we will get your CV across to the client, in which we will get feedback in 24 hours and look to set you up the 1st stage interview within the week.
There are 4 positions for this so please don't hesitate to apply.