Want to combine your passion for music with tech? Well, I have a great opportunity for you!
A leading client of mine in the music industry is looking for a Frontend Developer. This is a great opportunity to work for a business that supports the best independent music across international marketing and distribution network.
- 3+ years of experience in front-end software development
- Experience in code review and implementing critical bug fixes.
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Willingness to learn and work with new frameworks
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Knowledge of Low Code
- Knowledge of working in the music or relevant media industry
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders
This is a hybrid role with 2/3 days in their office which is based near London Bridge.
The salary for this position is up to £60,000
They are looking for someone to start ASAP and only have a quick two stage process so apply soon to not miss out on this role!