Frontend Developer, Bourne End
Opportunity for a Frontend Developer to join the in-house Tech team of an ecommerce business in Bourne End (with flexible working). The Frontend Developer will help deliver and shape their online experience.
They are looking for someone who is keen to continue learning and become a key member in delivering high quality software through the UI layer, working closely with the Creative team.
This is a great opportunity to get involved in, as they are looking to migrate their current code base (C#), so getting in early allows you to have influence on where you'd see it going!
- A passion for creating great user experiences
- A focus on web performance - understanding how to measure and improve core web vitals
- Experience with migrating front-end stack to more modern practices. They are looking to move the existing monolith app to a more microservice environment, using React (next.js) as their front-end layer.
- Working with the creative team to produce and maintain a brand-design system to accelerate further developments
- Modern JS (transpiling from ES6, Webpack, Optimisations)
- Semantic HTML5
- Comprehensive knowledge of using APIs
- AWS platform experience would be advantageous; serverless microarchitecture - lambdas, dynamo db, api-gateway etc
Salary £50-60k depending on experience, benefits:
- Flexible remote working policy (2/3 days in the office, rest WFH)
- 25 days holiday
- Discounted private healthcare
Interivew slots available this week!