Role: Front End Engineer
Location: London (with excellent flexible working opportunities available)
Salary: Up to £80,000 + Benefits
Start date: ASAP
Our London based client is currently looking for a Front End Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be a joining an exciting, fast-paced multi-disciplinary team, working with some of the latest tech, predominantly using Vue.js libraries, creating progressive and engaging cross-platform applications.
Responsibilities will include:
- Writing and building reusable code to implement amazing user experiences
- Ensure unit and automated test coverage is achieved
- Optimisation of applications for speed and scalability
- Agile/Scrum development, including:
- Active involvement in refinement and planning sessions
- Working well in a team context adapting to and influencing team practices
- Contributing to wider business goals, ensuring the availability, security, and scalability of its platforms
- Node.js as a development environment - i.e. npm and build tools such as Webpack
- Semantic HTML - HTML is about meaning, not just presentation
- CSS and use of processors such as PostCSS with cssnext, SASS etc.
- Experience working in service-based environments and with API's (REST/GraphQL)
- Good understanding of responsive design systems and component libraries, such as Material Design
If this role sounds of interest and you would like further information, please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.