Role: Front End Developer
Salary: Up to £42,000 + 10% bonus
Start Date: ASAP
Our London based media client is currently looking for a Front End Developer to join them on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be a key member in progressing new features and ongoing maintenance, working in a fast paced, forward-thinking media company, helping to shape the future of television with high profile consumer-oriented products. They'll be involved in the planning and scoping of complex projects, in order to facilitate the growth and build of additional functionality across the clients TV platforms. This is a great chance to work as part of an Agile team, with opportunity to develop and grow your skills, gaining development experience and knowledge from other front end members of the team as well as external resources.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop well-formed and logical code, implementing new features and bug fixes.
- Develop new, innovative, and creative solutions to business and departmental challenges.
- Problem solve technical issues that arise, taking a creative view to resolve.
- Participate in multiple projects concurrently, requiring excellent organisation.
- Manage workload proactively alongside project managers and other developers, creating estimates where necessary to respond to quickly changing priorities.
Skills & Requirements:
- Has experience in HTML, CSS and responsive web design.
- Works with API's.
- Has git version control.
- Has at least one build tool (e.g. Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, etc.)
If this role is of interest, please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.