La Fosse have partnered with a global insurance firm, who are needing a Finance Solution Architect.
Permanent Role - London Based (Hybrid working) - Base Salary Approx. £70,000 + Bonus + Benefits
This role would be responsible for the enablement of the client's financial corporate platforms across different regions, supporting the architecture design and governance, partnering with the delivery teams to ensure solutions being implemented are aligned with the client's architecture, security and technology standards and strategies. Alongside working on/designing frameworks and roadmaps to support the moderniation of financial application ecosystems.
Role Responsibilities include:
- Develop and document flexible and reusable solution architecture designs in collaboration with product delivery and operation support teams.
- Develop solutions and roadmaps on applications transformation and modernisation.
- Support evolution of Finance architecture blueprints & reference models
- Implement appropriate solution architecture governance processes and tools
- Act as an enabler of Agile and DevOps practices in collaboration with product delivery and operation support teams.
- Design architecture solutions with security-first mindset
- Explore, evaluate, and promote technology innovation within the enterprise and evaluate, learn, and assist teams with enrolment of new technology solutions.