What are we looking for?
We're looking for a Finance assistant who will be able to hit the ground running. You'll be joining our Finance team where you'll act as a trusted partner to our suppliers, employees, and sales teams to ensure transactions are processed accurately, timely and efficiently.
What will you be doing?
- Ownership of accounts payable process
- Coding and processing of invoices using technology
- Processing invoice payments
- Review and management of invoices and approval flows
- Management of aged creditors
- Review and improve existing processes
- Liaison and follow up with suppliers where necessary to ensure exceptional service
- Review and processing staff expense claims
- Payment of staff expenses
- Processing credit cards
- Identifying process improvements
Monthly management accounts
- Allocation of costs to appropriate teams and divisions
- Bank reconciliations
- Closing the purchase ledger
- Inter-company journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations as required
- Aged creditor reporting
- Supplier spend reporting and analysis
- Work effectively together Group Finance Manager to identify areas of high spend
Who are you?
- You will have effective communication, influencing, collaboration and as well as relationship building skills
- You will enjoy improving controls and creating process efficiencies
- You will be curious, robust, and intuitive, driving improved financial performance within a business
- A desire to work in a value driven environment, embracing a culture of energy and our core values
What are the Standards & Expectations we live by?
- We support each other to be as successful as we can
- Treat others as you would like to be treated
- We put our teams before ourselves
- We think and act on what is best for the overall business