Founded in 2007, La Fosse Associates is one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. We are a full service, values-based recruiter. Our team of 170 specialists work across five offices in the UK and US, recruiting top talent from the Board level down, on a permanent, contract, interim and executive search basis.
Our vision is simple: lead by example to achieve a step change in the standards of candidate care within our industry. Everyone on our team has a slice of the La Fosse Associates' equity and this has helped attract top talent, drive a great team ethic and establish a collective pride in being the best we can. Every day.
The Executive Team & The Role
The heritage of the company comes from Executive Search and this area of the business is an exciting place to be and develop a career. We work with high-impact transformational executives and business leaders. We recruit Board, Executive and Leadership positions for a range of organisations, mainly Private Equity and Venture Capital-backed companies.
Our Executive Search team is high-energy and passionate about providing our clients with an exceptional service. We value our culture and support each other in this fast-paced and high-growth environment.
We are looking to hire an Associate Researcher to join our Executive team and work on a variety of roles, such as CEO, CFO, CMO, CTO, CIO and CPO positions.
- In partnership with your team, to ensure the delivery of a thorough search process that results in the best solution for the client
- To work closely with senior consultants in preparation for pitch meetings, developing search strategies, writing proposals, job descriptions and candidate reports
- To be an industry/function expert and ensure thorough understanding of client's needs by sharing insights, raising relevant questions and collecting critical information
- To drive the research process autonomously by leveraging internal and external network, as well as resourcing tools to map the market and make sure the best candidates are identified
- To contact targeted candidates and build relationships with senior executives (both over the phone, in video conferences and face-to-face) demonstrating industry/sector knowledge and deep care about the individuals
- To be responsive, diligent and professional on assessing candidates, as well as giving them constructive feedback
- At least 2 years' experience in Executive Search industry
- Proven track-record of managing multiple projects and partnering with different working styles
- Team player who supports the internal team's needs whilst continuously works to find improve quality of work
- Leads by example - motivated self-starter who acts with integrity and gets things done
- Experience operating in a fast-paced, client-driven environment
- Curious and passionate about finding solutions
- Ambitious, resilient and self-motivated
- Natural relationship-builder and commercial nous
- Low-ego and ability to work effectively in a non-hierarchical organisation
- Detail-oriented and great communication skills - both verbally and in writing
- Proficiency in additional European language(s) is desirable