Executive Assistant/ Reporting Consultant
C Level IT Stakeholder requires an Executive Assistant who can provide valuable insight and support by undertaking work, research and preparation on their behalf. The role includes the preparation of reports, presentations and a very good relationship building skillset, particularly with senior stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have the below experience:
- Have assisted a Head of Department previously from an EA/Reporting perspective
- Able to prepare reports and presentations
- Advanced Proficiency in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience of building and managing senior stakeholder relationships
- Assist the C-suite stakeholder in the preparation for meetings and presentations
- Excellent Organisational, negotiation and influencing skills
- Able to use information to summarise, draw out key points and think creatively to further drive results
- Record of showing strong political awareness, flexibility in the face of shifting work loads and using own initiative to ensure work is delivered beyond the role's requirements
- High level researching and analytical skills
- Able to analyse key data and information to create timely management board and reports (e.g. weekly or monthly) on behalf of the department.
- Undertakes and in some cases leads certain high-level projects
- Carries out research and analysis, drawing and presenting conclusions to the Department
- Provide Support on project and analysis work as and when required to other members of the Department or Executive Team.
- This role will be great for someone with a real 'can-do/'doer' attitude.
If interested, please do not hesitate to email your profile to Molly.Lamb@lafosse.com