My client is a Senior IT Stakeholder for a well-known Financial Services firm who requires an Executive Assistant to join the team for an initial 3 month contract to help out with documentation, reporting, the creation of PowerPoints and board packs as well as scheduling and co-ordinating with Senior Management.
The role will be 100% remote from home and requires someone to have had Previous EA experience. Start date ASAP.
The EA must have the following experience:
- Previous Executive Assistance Experience
- Proficient with Powerpoint and able to produce high Quality outputs
- Able to create succinct & clear Powerpoint packs for board meetings/updates
- Able to communicate and sit in on Senior Management meetings and to digest information from meeting and create output
- A real 'can-do' and proactive skill set
- Action tracking,
- Confident People skills
If interested, please email Molly at Molly.Lamb@lafosse.com.