La Fosse Associates are currently partnered with a leading client who are looking to recruit an EUC Project Manager to the team. My customer will require travel to the office in London 2 days per week whilst the other days can be worked from home and can pay around £500pd Outside IR35.
About the role:
The successful candidate is expected to supply the approach, methodology and execution of activities for the deliverables in scope. The role is dedicated to the programme and as such will end once the deliverables have been completed. The high-level scope for the role is to deliver oversight and management within the programme team delivering the identified components. This will include ensuring that the team adheres to the governance process agreed between the programme and the business.
- 3 years+ experience as a Technical Project Manager
- Experience managing full end-to-end projects (full project lifecycle)
- Experience managing complex implementations and migrations
- Project Management qualifications such as PMP, Prince2 Practitioner, PPQ or equivalent certification
- Demonstrable experience of project management in an end-user deployment context
- Experience of project management of Windows client and server OS upgrades
- Understanding of Microsoft SCCM and related components