La Fosse are currently partnered with a client who are looking to hire an EUC Programme Manager into their team, on a contractual basis.
This role is inside IR35, paying £700-£850 per day and initially to the end of this year, although the plan is for this role to extend into 2024. Based out of the client’s London office, this role will be a hybrid split 50/50 between office and home working.
This role will play a critical role in the successful planning and delivery of projects related to Windows 11 migration, EUC transformation, and digital workplace optimisation. This role demands a deep understanding of ideally Windows 11 (Windows 10 is suitable) and EUC technologies, project management expertise, and the ability to navigate complex IT environments.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience as a Programme Manager or similar role, specifically managing projects related to Windows 11 and EUC technologies in organisations with 2000+ users.
- Strong understanding of Windows 11 features, deployment methodologies, and EUC best practices.
- Experience in leading and managing cross-functional and geographically distributed teams.
- Solid understanding of project management methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall) and tools (e.g., Microsoft Project).
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or similar certification.