Position: EUC Manager
Salary & Package: up to £55,000 plus benefits
Location: remote working
We are currently partnered with a specialist healthcare provider. They have recently undergone a signficiant transformation and are now looking for a EUC Manager to join the team.
The role will be responsible for managing and overseeing the company’s End User Computing environment, while developing and implementing an EUC strategy that aligns with the organisation’s goals and objectives, managing the delivery of EUC services to all locations, and ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
The right candidate will demonstrate experience in:
- Proven experience as an EUC Lead, with a track record of managing and improving service desk standards and best practices.
- ITIL V3 or V4 certification with a strong working knowledge of ITIL processes and frameworks.
- Experience of managing EUC operations in a multi-site environment.
- Experience in deploying and maintaining enterprise-scale IT service management tools.
- Experience of Autopilot/Intune
- Strong knowledge of O365 suite and Azure.
- Exceptional leadership skills, with the ability to set objectives, drive service improvements, and deliver results within a fast-paced, people-driven environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to motivate and influence teams at all levels.
- Proven ability to build effective relationships with key stakeholders, including clinical staff, senior leaders, and external suppliers.
Please apply for more information.