Role - EUC Manager
Salary - Up to £80,000 + Additional Benefits
Location - London
- Defining and delivering the strategy of EUC across the EMEA region.
- Lead and manage a multi-sourced, multi-skilled team that is nationally spread.
- Build and leverage strategic relationships with key 3rd party suppliers.
- Ensure services meet their SLA targets and the expectations of the business.
- Design and deploy appropriate governance processes to both manage performance and ensure compliance with all IT policies and frameworks.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of technologies and services deployed within the organization and by reviewing industry trends and market developments ensure that the business is able to exploit the benefits of new technologies.
- Provide a level of technical expertise and consultation at various management levels across the organisation.
Skills and Experience Required
- Extensive experience of managing an end user computing team including a track record of mentoring and building a high quality function.
- Solid experience of Citrix, Intune, SCCM and other Microsoft and end point management technologies.
- A sound understanding of the future direction and roadmaps for Citrix and Microsoft end point management technologies.
- Experience of successfully applying and maintaining desktop security and the compliance levels associated with this
- Able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of PC build process optimization and modern techniques for managing the desktop.
- Familiarity with Microsoft's servicing models for Windows 10 and Office 365.
- Strong working knowledge of application packaging using tools such as Admin Studio.