Position - EUC Identity & Access Engineer
Location - London (Fully Remote)
Salary - £45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Benefits
We are working with one of the world's largest marketing and media companies - Operating across 145 markets worldwide and with over 50,000 employees they are currently going through a Cloud-First Global Technology Transformation programme.
As part of this transformation the EUC team require an experienced Identity & Access Engineer to join their agile team. Reporting in the Identity & Access Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for the service management and technical delivery across the areas of Directory Service (AD & ADD), SSO products and Access Management
Some inflight projects include, but not limited to are:
- Identity Management & Provisioning using Okta
- Migration of EUC Infrastructure to Azure
- Multi-Domain Global Directory Services Re-Design
- Mergers & Acquisitions Integrations
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Expert knowledge of on-prem Active Directory
- Expert in PowerShell scripting and automation
- Good understanding of AzureAD
- Previous experience of Identity & Access management
- A passion for all things Access & Identity and Active Directory Services
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
This role can be fully remote and comes with a generous salary up to £55,000 + Bonus & benefits.
For a confidential discussion - Apply now!