Role: ETL Designer & Developer
Location: London (fully remote until return to office plan has been confirmed)
Duration: 12 Months
Rate: Market Rate
Start Date: ASAP
Our energy sector client is looking for a highly motivated ETL Designer & Developer to translate the functional requirements into detailed design for the data transformation & training scope of the HR Data Platform as well build the data transformation & training requirements for the ADLS in the Data Platform
Skills & Requirements:
* Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills and highly experienced in communicating with business at all levels.
* Comfortable to work with global stakeholders, internally and externally.
* Experience of working in a global business environment/different cultures.
* Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines and balancing multiple priorities.
* Experience with statistical software (R, SAS, SPSS)
* Experience with SAP technologies (SAP ECC/ERP, SAP BW, SAP HANA etc.)
* Experience with SQL-based technologies (e.g. MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL).
* Experience with data blending technology (e.g. Alteryx)
* Familiarity with EDaM
* Experience with Microsoft or AWS data stack e.g. Microsoft Azure Data Lake, Hadoop (preferably with Spark), Cosmos DB, HDInsight/HBase, MongoDB, Redis, Azure Table/Blob stores etc.
If this sounds of interest, please apply and we will be in touch regarding next steps.