Retail client is seeking an environments manager to be responsible for the testing, release and environments function. This will include the day-to-day management of the release calendar, resourcing for the test function and ensuring the environments are stable and fit for purpose.
The successful candidate will be need to to scale its test and release function to meet the growing demands of the business. So you will need to have had strong experience of how to set up, run and maintain continuous deployments within a retail organisation where we are reliant on many 3rd parties.
- Manage the Test Manager and testing function (contracted to a 3rd party)
- Manage the Environment Managers (x2)
- Day to day accountabilities for the integrity, availability of the environments
- Day to day responsibilities for the release calendar, testing approach and timelines
- Continuing the ongoing relationship with our 3rd parties
- Progress reporting
You will also be required to assess current ways of working and lay out a strategy and roadmap with clear milestones and deliverables and execute on this. Strong stakeholder management and delivery experience will also be key.