Cyber Security Architect Lead
Government organisation require a Lead Cyber Security Architect to work with the Director of Cyber strategy and the CTO to create a vision, roadmap and strategy from Greenfield for security architecture across the organisation. This role is a Senior Leadership role, and will provide a holistic view of Cyber and information security and will require a strong influencer skill set with senior stakeholders as well as third parties.
The first 6 months will need to see the creation of architectural patterns, document the current state, adoption of those patterns & a road map with all of the systems of the adoption of the patterns moving forward.
The Ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Experience as an Enterprise Security Architect with a holistic view of cyber and Infosec across a business
- Worked in large scale complex matrixed and federated environments (Public or Private sectors are both welcome. The role is sector agnostic, however working for a complex organisation is key)
- Created a Cyber security architecture framework and best practice from greenfield
- Able to create a strategy and then drive that strategy forwards into change and delivery
- Really strong communicator and influencer across senior stakeholders and third parties
- Managed teams of technical architects previously
- Worked in an AWS, Azure environment
Lastly, this role is INSIDE IR35!
If interested please send your CV to Molly at Molly.Lamb@lafosse.com.