Enterprise Security Architect
Leading Retail firm requires an Enterprise Security Architect with an Infrastructure and Security background to join their multi year Security Transformation Programme.
The Enterprise Security Architect will have the following experience:
- Responsible for HLD security solutions that ensure the implementation of all identified technical controls.
- The Enterprise Security Architects' designs will conform to best practice security standards and include development of security patterns.
- The Enterprise Security Architect will follow documented reference architectures and finalise security designs for new infrastructure and integrations.
- An understanding and experience of business and technical information security concepts including risk management and defence in depth is also required.
- Expertise in security solutions design.
- Experienced SME in Infrastructure security (Security Operations, SIEM, Threat and Vulnerability etc..), with the ability to operate in a context of ongoing business operational and strategic requirements.
- Knowledge of security standards such as NIST, PCI DSS and ISO27001.
- Certifications such as CISSP and TOGAF/SABSA would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of data protection and privacy concepts would be an advantage.
- Less mature environment experience would be an advantage
If interested, please do apply to the advert or send your CV to Molly.Lamb@lafosse.com