Enterprise Data Modeller
An enterprise data modeller is required to join a multi-year data programme, on an initial 6 months contract which has been assessed as outside IR35. The organisation are focused on improving data management to drive competitive advantage and need a data modeller to document the as-is data architecture and data models of existing systems for different audiences.
The role will involve:
- Capturing high-level data flows to document the current data landscape across all of enterprise applications. Data flows are mostly implemented using point-to-point integrations or require manual interaction
- Updating the out-of-date interface catalogue based on the high-level data flows
- Populate the data catalogue with the data lineage information
- Re-engineer logical and physical data models of existing enterprise systems. The system landscape consists of bespoke on-premise solutions and hosted off-the-shelf enterprise systems like as SAP and SaaS solutions with Salesforce.
Key skills & experience:
- Experience of working with the business and application teams to build and re-engineer data flows to develop conceptual/ logical & physical models
- Hands-on experience of documenting as-is data models and flows for SaaS solutions, ERP systems as well as bespoke systems
- Knowledge of metadata management, data modelling, and related tools (Erwin or ER Studio or others) required.
Please apply for more info.