Enterprise Architect (SAP)
Corporate Applications / IT Strategy / Enterprise Architecture / SAP
La Fosse are partnered with a global organisation which is going through a large digital transformation over several years. Central to this is the establishing of a core, high-performing Enterprise Architecture function to align the business & technology strategies.
Subsequently, this organisation is looking for an Enterprise Architect to specialise in the corporate space, such is its importance within all parts of the company. This is a broad, business-facing role in which you will work closely with key stakeholders, partnering with them to ensure that technology plays an effective role in the provision of digital services to customers.
Key Experience Required:
- Enterprise Architecture experience with the ability to demonstrate EA-thinking, approach & execution.
- Background working in the 'corporate domain' - across areas such as HR, Finance, Supply Chain, Fulfillment, Distribution, Logistics etc.
- Knowledge & experience of the SAP suite is a non-negotiable - for example SAP Ariba, SAP Concur etc.
- Broad domain experience but a real high-level strength in the applications space - with experience in consolidation, rationalisation, duplication, risk etc.
- Strong stakeholder management skills & ability to push back against the business where necessary.
This role will require min. 1 day in Oxford per week/fortnight.