Enterprise Architect (Practice Lead)
Technology Strategy / Chief Architect / API / Microservices
La Fosse are working with an insurance organisation looking to grow their Enterprise Architecture maturity with several hires. The primary requirement is an Enterprise Architect to take overall accountability for Architecture and the practice within the business.
You will be responsible for managing a team of 4 Architects with the capacity to grow that further as the demand on technology increases. You will be looked at to develop the target-architecture across key areas like the evolution of the application estate & relationship with the Lloyd's Market as the industry evolves.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to move into an Architecture leadership position in a growing technology function.
Key Skills Required:
- Experience working as an Enterprise Architect in Insurance, Financial Services or a Regulated industry - for example Legal or Professional Services.
- A broad working knowledge of a variety of technology domains including Applications, Integrations, Infrastructure & Business.
- Track record in technology modernisation and the evolution of legacy systems to modern microservices & event-driven approaches.
- Experience leading or managing teams - either line management or on projects.
- Ability to influence both technical & business stakeholders.
Hybrid working pattern on offer, with 2 or 3 days needed in the London office per week.