Solution Architect / Cloud / Applications / Retail / Supply Chain / EA
La Fosse are working with a widely known Retail brand as part of their substantial technology transformation which includes the hiring of a new Enterprise Architect. Working as part of a lean technology team with outsourcing agreements in place, you will be the only Architect, responsible for the evolution of Architecture as a discipline, within the organisation.
As a result of significant investment, the organisation are looking to modernise their front-end customer-facing technologies and supply chain (including stock, warehousing, order management etc.) with a blend of COTS products & bespoke built applications. They will be leveraging the Azure PaaS model wherever appropriate.
This role would suit either a Solution Architect looking to play both a technical & strategic role, or an EA that still is credible & comfortable at solution design level.
Key Skills Required
- Background & experience as a Solution or Enterprise Architect within a selection of industries - notably Retail, Supply Chain & Logistics or Manufacturing.
- Good understanding of technologies in this place such as in-store technologies, supply chain/warehouse/stock/order management applications, ERP etc.
- Experience working within a COTS or bespoke build landscape.
- Experience designing solutions both on-premise & cloud-hosted with any major public cloud provider.
- Ability to work within an ambiguous environment, where there is a significant period of change.
This role would require 2 days in London per week.
If interested, please click apply.