Role: Enterprise Architect
Duration: 12 month FTC
Rates: up to £85k (negotiable)
Start Date: ASAP
Our London based financial services client is currently looking for an Enterprise Architect to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract. The successful candidate will be required to provide architecture support in their move to a simplified platform, leveraging value from existing enterprise assets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drive coherence and value through the enterprise design for changes across the business
- Be part of the governance for major design changes
- Assist the Senior Enterprise Architects in providing architectural advisory expertise internally, e.g. key change programmes of work, Ops, Assurance etc.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures
- Extensive experience in defining Corporate IT architecture
- Good stakeholder management skills, including at an executive level
- General understanding of the financial services industry and the retail payments market would be highly beneficial
- Degree educated, or equivalent and relevant work experience.
- Good experience working with an architecture modelling tool (e.g., Sparx) using ArchiMate
- Good experience with cloud-based infrastructure, specifically Azure. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, and integration patterns with hybrid, federation, etc.
- Application rationalisation
- Stakeholder engagement
- Ability to act as a change agent and inspire others through conviction, vision, and the ability to formulate and articulate direction.
- Results and goal orientation, the ability to set realistic yet ambitious and measurable goals and objectives.
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills.
If this role is of interest then please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for more information.