Enterprise Architect (Remote)
Azure / Cloud Migration / Microsoft / Dynamics / Enterprise Architecture
La Fosse are partnering a FTSE250 business as they embark on defining, establishing and maturing an Enterprise Architecture practice from what is currently a very Greenfield environment.
You will be the first Enterprise Architect into the organisation, responsible for setting up frameworks, processes etc. but crucially engaging with the business to establish clear communication channels and demonstrate the value of EA.
There is also a significant Azure strategy in its infancy - a roadmap you would be responsible for, ensuring that all of technology are aligned. Therefore it's crucial that you have Azure experience, and have had an EA role in this capacity.
Key Skills Required:
- Enterprise Architecture experience, ideally in a small-to-medium sized business where EA isn't overly established.
- A strong understanding of EA concepts, effective governance, practical processes etc.
- Experience working on an Azure migration of legacy systems as an EA is non-negotiable.
- Experience of Microsoft Technologies would be ideal - Azure, Dynamics, PowerBI, O365, Sharepoint etc.
- Very strong communication skills - ability to demonstrate and articulate the value of EA to stakeholders and build relationship sin IT and the business.
This role can be based from home, with c. 1 day needed in the North-West each month.