Enterprise / Architecture / E2E / Insurance / Roadmaps / Greenfield
LFA are partnered with a Global Insurer to recruit an Enterprise Architect to build out their brand-new architecture practice. The business has multiple product areas & business lines across Europe.
These require a joined-up approach towards IT strategy, roadmaps, governance & alignment between business lines & the IT landscape.
This is a very exciting opportunity to impact a truly greenfield estate with lots of transformational activity. This individual will assess the landscape, identify areas for cost-savings, put together IT roadmap for next few years to set the target architecture & direction for IT.
Development of the E2E architecture within business lines and central functions, aligned with line of Business requirements, the broader Enterprise Architecture and business strategy.
- Proactively collaborate with key business stakeholders to develop and evolve the E2E capability.
- Work with the Architecture and Design community to ensure that the needs of E2E architecture are reflected in the architectures of cross-functional domains.
- Ensure that standards, best-practices, patterns, and non-functional considerations are applied.
- Work with the architecture community to refine standards, develop patterns, and other architectural artefacts that help guide the implementation of the target state.
- Engage with and manage relationships with vendors.
Key skills required
- Experience of insurance markets, finance, and large technology transformations.
- Exposure to a variety of Agile delivery frameworks.
- Experience in modern service based, cloud first environments.
- TOGAF certification would be an advantage, but not required.
Please not that this is a hybrid role, with 3 days per week required in the London office.