Engineering Manager - Start Up @ Subsidiary of National Bank
- Hybrid working, Central London
- Base Salary: £100,000-£115,000 per annum+ bonus + excellent benefits package
La Fosse are currently working with a London based, payments and product-led start-up company who are a subsidiary of a national banking giant. Due to entering a high period of growth across their product line, our client is seeking a Product-Tech minded Engineering Manager to lead a software engineering team - build of both onshore and offshore individual contributors. This position reports directly to the Head of Engineering.
- Develop and enable an backend engineering team - including providing the leadership to build and scale teams and manage team performance etc.
- Managing near shore and offshore teams (UK and India)
- Technical and people leadership
- Experience in leading software developers, both on and off shore!
- Experience of agile software development methodologies, TDD and Agile best practices
- Strong technical background in C#/.Net, CI/CD, Azure (or any cloud), CRM, Dynamics
- Experience in people leadership/development
- Design and architecture patterns and development principles knowledge
- Industry knowledge/experience: FinTech, Credit, Banking, Payments etc. or working in a Product Tech based business
This is really exciting time to join a business who are going through an incredible amount of growth in a fast-paced industry!