Remote or Hybrid (London)
My client is one of the fastest growing ecommerce clients in the UK, recently receiving Series D funding they are looking to scale up as they continue growth at 100%.
A well known household name and a leader in their market, they are looking for an Engineering manager to take ownership of delivery within one of their most crucial squads whilst helping with their hiring plans and current people management.
- You are technical and able to guide engineers and steer technical direction
- You are able to be hands-on if needed
- Have a background in backend development, Ruby on Rails or Python would be ideal
- You are a great people manager, showing great pastoral care and performance management
- You will be accountable for both delivery and people management so you'll need to have previous experience of project delivery
- 25 days holiday, with an additional day off for your birthday, plus bank holidays, 34 days per year. Also the option to buy an extra 5 days holiday
- Flexible working schedule (core hours from 10-4pm)
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policy with Workplace nursery - a salary sacrifice based childcare scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension Contribution and much more :)
If this sounds of interest please send your c.v. to email@example.com or click "APPLY"