- Hybrid Working
- Inside IR35
- IT Services
£400 - £410 per day + inside IR35
- IT Manager
- IT Service Management
- IT Support
3 weeks ago
The role of the End User Support Manager will be to manage the day to day activities within the EUS team. The role is partially hands on, but primarily an esculation point and will require the softer skills to manage stakeholders, team members and generally contirbute towards an excellent Service Management function.
Location: London (c. 2/3 days per week)
Remuneration: up to £410 per day (inside IR35).
Your role as End User Support Manager
- Ensure the ticket queue for the End User Support team is managed and prioritised effectively, with incident and service requests being resolved within the SLA’s defined.
- Act as an escalation point for the team when required, providing guidance on how to troubleshoot and resolve incidents effectively.
- Work in conjunction with the ITSM team to create and maintain an internal Service Delivery Culture.
- Host daily stand-ups with the team to ensure progress is being made against important issues, but also to enable
- Represent the End User Support team in cross-departmental meetings and decision-making activities pertaining to your specialist skills such as Change Advisory Board meetings.
To be succesful as End User Support Manager
- A minimum of eight years working in the End User support space.
- Previous experience of operating in a manager capacity.
- ITSM service awareness, preferably IT Infrastructure library (ITIL) certification.
- Knowledge and experience of IT Audits and Controls
- Able to effectively manage vendor relationships.
- Excellent technical and analytical troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication skills, active listening, verbal and written communication skills.
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.
Every applicant will be reviewed and responded to.