Your role is brand new to the business and lands in an extremely modern FinTech environment. Your scope spans across hardware, software, IT Support, and software applications - it very much suits an allrounder!
Location: City of London (Hybrid)
Remuneration: up to £250 per day (Outside IR35 - 6 months)
Your role as End User Support Consultant
- Excellent employee/end user-facing skills.
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem-solving ability.
- Previous experience in which high levels of initiative, judgement, and tact have been demonstrated.
- Manage purchases, returns and maintenance of the hardware and other equipment needed in a fast-escalating remote-first company.
- Have your assets inventory and storage room tidy and up to date.
- Hand over assets to new joiners and manage the return of the leavers in sync with People Ops.
- Welcome your colleagues in person or remote and help them to get them up to speed in terms of access, tools and security configurations.
- Improve and propose improvements to our existing back-office processes.
- Deliver IT services including SaaS to the different teams.
- Manage endpoint protection with a risk-based approach depending on context and use cases.
Ideally as End User Support Consultant you will;
- Held an identical support role within a fast-paced environment (ideally <1000 users).
- Confident providing 1st - 3rd line support
- Linux and MAC OS experience.
- Confident both onboarding and off-boarding users.
- Able to work with cross-functional teams.
Sound interesting? Please do get in touch for further detail.