In this role, you will be accountable for managing our end user computing (EUC) support service for multiple sites with thousands of users. Whilst this is a managerial role, this still requires technical knowledge to support on escalations.
Ideally you will have well rounded experience of all EUC activities on a day-to-day basis, including remote/onsite support, hardware provisioning/deployments, systems management and service improvements.
Rate: up to £480 per day (Outside IR35)
Location: Oxford (2 / 3 days per week)
Your role as EUC Support Manager:
- Managing internal and third-party resources as required to deliver, manage and support EUC services for hotels, offices and home or field-based workers.
- Monitoring and managing support ticket queues, ensuring all tickets are correctly prioritised, updated and resolved/fulfilled within SLA, and that customer satisfaction targets and other KPIs
- Managing a number of 3rd party service providers, including support services, hardware
suppliers and application vendors, ensuring that contracted SLAs are met and value for money is
- Managing and developing the internal EUC support team, ensuring capacity and capability are
continuously aligned with business needs.
- Managing the timely procurement, deployment, repair, and disposal of all EUC hardware,
ensuring appropriate thresholds and activity schedules are implemented and maintained
- Ensuring all EUC devices, applications and tools are proactively, monitored, managed and supported according to industry/vendor best practice and in line with operational requirements.
- Helping define and implement policies, processes and standard operating procedures for all in house and third-party activities.
Qualifications & Experience for EUC Support Manager
- Minimum 5 years' experience as an manager or team leader with responsibility for end user
computing or desktop services in a fast paced, customer centric and multi-site business.
- Significant hands-on experience of support ticket/queue management (incidents and requests),
SLA measurement and reporting.
- Strong vendor management skills having held roles
- Experience deploying, managing and supporting enterprise scale EUC services with an excellent
awareness of modern approaches and current technology trends.
Sound interesting? Please do apply for more details.
Every applicant will be responded to.