Job Title: EMEA Engagement Manager / Business Partner - Data & Analytics
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 + Bonus
Location: Central London
EMEA Engagement Manager / Business Partner with a specific focus on Data & Analytics to join a Global FMCG company that are investing significantly into building a new capability. You will join the Analytics and Insight team and be part of a team focussing on partnering the UK and European teams responsible for driving and implementing key Data Roadmaps and aligning with key business priorities, to deliver initiatives in partnership with EMEA Analytics and Data Science team. This role will be responsible for delivering individual Ecosystem cross-division projects for UK and Europe within the Ecosystem roadmap led by EMEA Analytics Engagement Director.
- Background working as an Engagement Manager, Account Manager, Business Partner, Business Relationship Manager, Data & Analytics is essential
- Experience of working on specific Data initiatives working with Data Analytics, Data Science, Data Engineering teams is essential
- Ability to work with the business to shape work and then translate to the technical Data teams to ensure output is delivered is essential
- Ability to deliver a number of small - medium scale initiatives simultaneously is essential
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills is essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Global FMCG with a fantastic reputation in the market. An opportunity to join a business that has thrived through the pandemic and still puts the employees first. Please click apply if you'd like to be considered for this role.