Key Account Manager (Ecommerce)
- Limburg area, Netherlands (will consider hybrid work options, so can be based anywhere in Holland)
- Competitive Salary and Bonus structure offering €60,000 to €80,000 + bonus, dependant on experience
We're currently working with an exciting and growing business based internationally across Europe who are currently expanding their Ecommerce operations and will be creating localised teams within each of their successful market areas and countries. They are now looking for a Ecommerce Key Account Manager for the Netherlands region to manage their well-known distributors and e-tailers with a view to building strong local relationships, identifying growth opportunities within this area and driving new or expanding business and sales also. You will have full autonomy in this position for all of the Netherlands region, and will be pivotal in the strategy for this business area.
The role requires an individual who is enthusiastic, results driven and focused on building quality relationships within key accounts to identify and help the business to grow their Ecommerce offering.
Key duties & responsibilities we are looking for in the successful candidate are;
- Proven track record in account management and relationship building across client accounts, retailers, distributors or e-tailers in previous positions.
- Responsible for the growth of key distributors and e-tailers increasing digital mix of business in line with the overall business goals.
- Successful track record of driving sales and margin, lead generation, consumer acquisition and improving average transaction size and order frequency.
- Build & execute effective commercial strategies for the geography i.e. Netherlands.
- Responsible for commercial analytics, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design, customer service, web analytics.
- Good knowledge of different e-commerce platforms, retailers and digital marketplaces.
- Project managing product launches on e-commerce platforms.
- Drive, analyse and communicate retail sales performance on a weekly basis.
- Build brand awareness and sales through the creation and execution of marketing strategies.
- Understands trends, products and sales data to manage the online merchandising of the website.
Skills & Attributes
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent organisation and time management
- Excellent excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong understanding of KPI
- Experience with Amazon would be preferable
- English and Dutch or German language skills, with some track record of working in Netherlands
- Highly relationship, performance and results driven
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful business as they expand, and to take full autonomy of a geographical region for the business. There would be good career progression potential in this position, as well as having a very positive and upbeat culture. If this sounds of interest, please apply and we will be in touch.
Keywords: Ecommerce , Key accounts manager , Ecommerce account manager , Ecommerce sales , partner relationships , account development , account sales , E-Tailers , Retail , distribution , digital channels , online platforms , relationship management , Netherlands , Limburg , Amsterdam , Dusseldorf , D2C