DLP Security Project Manager
INSIDE IR35, 100% REMOTE
I am currently working with an Insurance Firm who require a DLP Project Manager with experience managing and delivering Data Loss Prevention across a complex highly regulated and complex company.
The role is 100% remote.
The Data Loss Prevention Project Manager will have the following experience:
- Cyber Security Project Management experience implementing Data Loss Prevention solutions e.g. Checkpoint, Forcepoint, SecureTrust, TrendMicro, Sophos, CrowdStrike, Clearswift, Digital Guardian, McAfee, Symantec, Code42, Netscope etc…
- Specific Symantec DLP experience
- Worked as a Cyber PM on a DLP Programme Previously
- Delivery and definition of DLP controls & policies
- Able to Track the DLP programme, deliverable measure metrics, work with KPI's, coordinate the DLP teams' responsibilities.
- PID ownership, project planning, risk & issues & communications management
- 0365 Experience
- Comfortable managing a DLP SME/Analyst
- Able to coordinate DLP transition efforts, manage, document, and track DLP program progress (metrics, reporting, KPI's).
Should you be interested, please do email your CV to Molly.Lamb@lafosse.com or call me on 02079321644.