DLP Security Consultant
Global Retail organisation require a Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Consultant to bolster the DLP practice during a large scale Cyber Improvement Programme.
The DLP Security Consultant will have the following experience:
- Perform an end to end DLP Review
- Design and Implement DLP Solutions and strategy e.g Checkpoint, Forcepoint, SecureTrust, TrendMicro, Sophos, CrowdStrike, Clearswift, Digital Guardian, McAfee, Symantec, Code42, Netscope etc…
- Understanding of DLP technologies (Network, Email, Endpoint, etc.) and processes.
- Ensure DLP documentation is maintained, accurately and regularly reviewed
- Prepare and maintain DLP metrics & reporting processes for business leadership
- Manage DLP agent deployment, perform DLP entitlement reviews, maintain policies within DLP tools
- Facilitate the DLP rule lifecycle processes including review and retirement of existing rules
- Test DLP rules prior to full deployment
- Manage DLP events and elevate anomalous events of concern
- Provide expertise and recommendation to incident triage process
- Ability to build relationships and influence all levels within an organization
- Able to work within a Global federated business
- Certifications such as Security+, CISSP and\or CISM a plus
Please note, this role is 100% remote and Inside IR35.