Presitigious Retail Business is looking for a Disaster Recovery Strategy Consultant who can come in and work with Senior Stakeholders on their IT disaster recovery strategy and planning. Experience of on prem SAP and also Azure Cloud will be useful as the business is currently going through their cloud journey.
The Disaster Recovery Strategy Consultant will be responsibile for delivering:
- Establish with the business their RTO and RPO objectives
- Re-engage with business stakeholders to work out what is critical and run scenarios to understand the problem they are trying to solve, understand current capability with disaster recovery and what the gaps there are
- The business is on prem SAP but also they are moving to Azure Cloud, so the consultant needs to provide strategies that fit this journey.
The ideal consultant will have experience in:
- Have a strong Disaster Recovery Planning and Strategy background and have led similar projects before.
- Have knowledge and experience in on prem SAP and Azure Cloud within Disaster Recovery Planning.
- Have prior experience of working on a Disaster Recovery Project with board level.
- Ideally would have worked within Retail or Manufacturing but not essential.
If you are interested in this position please reach out to Lauren Stutz at La Fosse Associates