Join a FTSE 100 manufacturing company on their journey through an exciting Global IT Transformation Program, which will set the foundation for success in their vision of transforming their capability and becoming digital strategic partners for all their customers.
Your role as Director of Service Operations will be to lead on Service Excellence Operations within the European region to maintain and operate through a period of significant change, including harmonising ways of working across all regional Service Operations.
Location: Europe (frequent travel required)
Salary: £120,000 plus benefits
Your role as Director of Service Operations:
- Lead all aspects of operational delivery of Service Excellence (Europe) and ensure continuity of service levels through a period of intensive change
- Engage with business customers in the regional locations to build and deliver customer-centric services, balance customer needs and deliver mitigating actions to ensure premium service quality
- Align operating plans to the Service Excellence and Service Management strategies, and ensure this is communicated, understood, and implemented across the region
- Manage the assessment, prioritisation, approval then planning and delivery of new Service Excellence propositions and improvements for the Region
To be successful you will have:
- Manufacturing or FMCG Industry experience
- Significant experience at Director or Senior Manager level in leading Service Operations teams through operational delivery, and during periods of transformation and improvement
- strong leadership skills with evidence of building capability driving performance and leading teams through change
- Experience of tracking and measurement of service quality and of driving continual improvement to services
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.
All candidates will be reviewed and responded to