Position - Director of Infrastructure Technology
Location - Oxford
Salary - £90,000 - £100,000 + £6,000 Car + Bonus + Benefits
We are working with a multi-national logistics, supply chain and manufacturing firms currently going through huge period of growth and who are looking for a Director of Infrastructure to lead on a global IT transformation.
The Director will be ultimately responsible for all technical and operational elements of the businesses infrastructure function across Networks, Cloud/Platforms and EUC.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience leading an infrastructure and operations function.
- Significant experience leading teams.
- Strong technical knowledge of Infrastructure and Cloud technologies (particularly AWS).
- Extensive experience dealing with vendors and 3rd parties.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
This role is based in Oxford and comes with a generous salary up to £100,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits.
For a confidential discussion - apply now.