Director of Finance Systems (SAP) - £100,000 - 110,000 per annum + Benefits - Remote working
Our client requires a seasoned service manager to establish a new support function, taking responsibility for a newly implemented SAP Finance module public cloud solution (multi-Tenant) that is currently being built as part of a finance transformation programme.
The support function will work closely with other system owners to ensure the end-to-end business processes run smoothly and will in due course take responsibility for other systems supporting our clients finance function. This role will be accountable to senior finance management for ensuring finance system users are trained and enabled to realise the full benefits of the solution, the systems are maintained and monitored to ensure continuous, reliable service, and systems are developed to support the continued evolution of the business and delivery of the Group's strategy.
- Establish the core SAP support model including management of third-party support providers and internal staff
- Establish ways of working and formal OLAs with relevant internal teams
- Agree with programme delivery team interim support processes and responsibilities during build
- Product owner for SAP, with responsibility for the ongoing development of the system to support the Group's strategy
- Extend the support model to cover all other finance systems
- Proven experience in SAP cloud service management, licence management & auditing
- Ability to manage suppliers and/or third parties, with proven experience of good commercial change management process
- Proven management disciplines including planning, tracking, governance and Risks and Issues management
- Experience of service transition and acceptance into service
- Familiar with role design and the application of Segregation of Duties within an SAP environment